Welcome Home to Grace!
Grace Bible Fellowship worships together at
11:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings
at 300 S 10th Avenue in Kelso (Just west of the Kelso Safeway)
Adult and children's Sunday School starts at 9:30 a.m.
Grace Bible Fellowship is an independent, evangelical,
Our overall Mission:
• To glorify God in all we say and do.
• To develop spiritually and emotionally healthy followers of Jesus Christ who live according to God’s Word.
• To share the hope of Jesus Christ to our community and world.
Our specific Vision:
Loving God, Loving Others, Serving All.
Loving God - Matthew 22:37-38, "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind."
- People at Grace Bible Fellowship are encouraged to participate in our weekly Sunday morning worship celebrations, where the Lord is worshipped, the Word is taught, and the church is encouraged and exhorted to discipleship and ministry.
Loving Others - I John 4:11, "Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another."
John 13:35, Jesus said "By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."
- People at Grace Bible Fellowship can participate in classes Sunday mornings and various small group meetings during the week, in which they will deepen relationships, grow in understanding and application of the Bible, learn about service opportunities, and pray for one another.
Serving All - Psalms 100:2a, "Serve the LORD with gladness." Galatians 5:13b-14, "Through love, serve one another. For the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' "
- People at Grace Bible Fellowship are encouraged to serve as the Lord has called them, by finding and working in areas of ministry service that match up with their spiritual gifts and passions.